- Are your drinks made from real milk?
Yes. For example, all of the hot drinks vending machines use granulated skimmed milk which is low fat with no added colours, preservatives or hydrogenated fats.
- What kind of tea do your freestanding hot drinks vending machines serve?
Our vending machines serve Rainforest Alliance certified, fresh leaf tea, just like the tea you might use in a teapot.
- Where can I order hot drinks products from my vending machine?
If you own your own vending machine and fill it yourself, we can provide you with high quality products designed to work perfectly within vending machines.
Please give us a call on 01256 348645 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Can you provide healthier products for my machine?
Yes. We have a range of healthier products within our Classic range including products such as raw nuts and dried mango pieces.
We also have a Healthier Choice range designed for hospitals and our Discover range which contains a range of healthier and interesting products.
Find out more here.
- Can you supply Fairtrade products?
Yes, we have a range of certified coffees and teas, including Fairtrade, Rainforest Alliance and Utz certified.
- Do your vending machines serve tea?
Yes, all of our freestanding hot drinks vending machines serve freshly brewed tea, just like you enjoy at home.
- How do I know which vending or coffee machine to choose?
Our sales consultants will support you through the process. The elements you need to consider are:
- What type of drinks you would like to serve, eg, bean to cup coffee, instant coffee, tea
- The location - does the size and access points limit your options?
- How many people will be using the vending machine
- What sort of service you need? Are you happy for your staff to look after the machine or do you want a hassle-free, fully managed service?
- Will Selecta manage all of the cash collection?
Yes. If you have chosen our fully managed service you can enjoy a hassle-free experience. We will fill and clean your machine, manage all cash collections and provide full technical support.
- If my machine breaks down, will Selecta repair it?
If you choose our Fully Managed Service you will automatically enjoy our Elite Care Technical Service which includes preventative maintenance and breakdown repairs.
Alternatively, if you own vending machines and fill them yourself, you can choose to sign up for our Elite Care Technical Service with full peace of mind that we will carry out all preventative maintenance required and deal with any breakdowns quickly and efficiently.
- My machine has broken - what do I do?
Please call our Customer Service team on 01256 348618.
Located on the machine (usually on the right panel on the front, near the bottom) you will find the Machine ID number. Please have this ready as it will help us make sure that we can get to your machine as quickly as possible.
- I am a member of the public and I need a refund. What number should I call?
Please give us a call on 01256 348618.
- What is telemetry?
Telemetry is the latest technology which makes vending machines fully connected. What does this mean? We can see when our merchandiser needs to visit your machine and if there are any technical issues, we can understand the issue in advance and ensure our engineers have all the parts needed to get your machine up and running as quickly as possible.